Tuesday 20 January 2015

Class Feedback
From my pitch - http://qmlcmedia15.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/25-word-pitch-my-music-is-indie.html I was asked these questions to which I gave the response which is given under the question.

Is your magazine only including up and coming artists?
I chose to target the magazine at up and coming artists as these are the musicians which my target audience like to listen to. This means that the magazine will attract them more rather than big and well known artists.

Why are you aiming your magazine at this age bracket?
I chose to target my magazine at this age bracket as this is the age range that are most likely to buy and enjoy my magazine. Therefore, by targeting the magazine at them it will encourage them more to purchase the magazine.

From which magazines will you be taking inspiration from?
The types of magazine which I will be taking inspiration from are Dazed & Confused and Clash. Dazed & Confused are simplistic and I like the way in which their information is arranged on the page. I chose Clash because I find the magazine front covers interesting and eye-catching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment