Friday 23 January 2015

Magazine Construction Task
Deadline
Below is the steps I used to construct a magazine.
I began with a white, A4 background.
I added the title 'Deadline' to the top of the page in the font 'Engravers MT'. This is font size 100. 
 I then added an image of the musician I wanted to be displayed, which is James Bay. I used the quick selection tool to cut around the artist and delete the background of the image.
I then added the barcode. I resized this and placed it in the bottom left hand corner of the magazine. 
 I then added the month, issue number and price. All of this information is in the same font as the title. The date and issue are font size 24 whilst the price is font size 18.
I then added the name of the artist, James Bay, in the same font, size 50 and placed it where I thought would be appropriate.

I changed the positioning of the barcode and rotated it.
This is my final magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment