Wednesday 14 January 2015

Style of Magazine Based on Research

Based on the research I have carried out, I plan to make my magazine an indie magazine. I prefer this genres magazines and feel as though I would prefer to create a magazine similar to these. This is through the colours and the way in which items are placed on the page.

There are many music magazines that have inspired my choice and my reasoning for choosing to create an indie magazine. I like the magazine 'Vibe' as I like how the title covers the top of the magazine. I also like how it will change colours based on what is included on the front cover. I want my title to fit across the top of the page as I feel as though this is ye catching and may interest people. I want the name of the magazine to be obvious and not hidden as I want this to be one of the first things people see when looking at my magazine.

I also like the magazine 'Clash'. This is because I like the interesting layout of the magazine and each magazine looks different. The simplicity of the front covers add interest to the magazine which may attract audiences. There are bright and bold colours used on the front of the clash magazines therefore catching the eyes of the audience. I may add this idea onto my magazine as I want the front page to be eye catching and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment