Wednesday 14 January 2015

Research Relevant Photographers 

Jan Welters

Jan Welters takes simple yet effective images creating a lot of interest to her work. She also takes a lot of monochrome images but does often chose to take photos in colour, showing that she has different types of photos. I chose to look at her work as I found the pictures that I first saw interesting and different. If I used interesting images on the front of my magazine, I would draw attention. For example, the image displayed on the bottom right automatically drew my eye as the length in which the model's bottom eye lashes were made were unusual and automatically makes the image interesting. I feel as though I should take away from this photographer the model looking into the camera lens  This adds depth the picture and may create a connection with the audience to my magazine's front cover.
                    






No comments:

Post a Comment