Friday 13 February 2015

Audience Feedback
Below is the feedback that I have gained from 10 people regarding my draft magazines.




  1. 'High quality photos and good use of colour'
  2. 'I like the layout of the cover, contents page and double page spread. It might be better to not use quite as many different colours on the double page'
  3. 'On the double page, try not to use such large blocks of writing'
  4. 'Colours for the font on the double page seem a bit random'
  5. 'I think the font suits the topic and the layout of the magazine. I think generally the colours go well together however there are a lot of colours on the double page.'
  6. 'Choice of colours was good; simple yet effective. Layout of contents page works well because it is easy to process and understand.'
  7. 'I like the layout of the front cover and the contents page, but there is a lot of writing on the double page'
  8. 'I love the green, it works well. The layout is good and easy to read. Maybe you could add some green to the main title.'
  9. 'The cover looks very professional, very bold title. Good contrast colouring with the pictures of the models. I love the green against the black. Possible change the text colour on the interview. Overall it is fantastic.'
I appreciate all of my feedback and the views of my audience. I will take all of these comments into consideration and I believe it will help to make my magazine better. Also, changing these things will mean the magazine is more likely to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment