Friday 13 February 2015

Plan of Action
  • Re-write my interview, making sure that it is more realistic and better quality. Taking inspirations from interviews in music magazines. 
  • Choose the styling of my models to suit both my magazine and the genre. Ensuring that I am able to work with the colours of the clothing.
  • Re-take pictures of my magazine ensuring that I have a variety of images I am able to work with. This includes changing outfits and types of images I'm taking. I also need to make sure I work with the lighting to produce the best possible images.
  • Re-create the front cover, ensuring that I have took all of the corrections into consideration and improved my work. This includes changing the sizes, positioning and overall look of some components. The information under the barcode has to be smaller and the green text has to be placed in the most appropriate position.
  • Change the contents page the way I need to. Change the items that I feel need to change and ensure I have included better and more interesting pictures. The text needs to be made to the appropriate sizes and the phrasing of the explanations needs to be better.
  • Create my double page spread. Ensuring that I have used columns, a bigger margin and even spacing as well as all of the other improvements. Make sure that the double page looks as though it is in a real magazine. I also need to not use as many colours to make it look more professional.
  • Print out all of the pages to hand in and post on blog.

Deadline for coursework- Friday 13th March- 3.10pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment