Wednesday 11 February 2015

Peer Assessment
Front Cover:
The front cover is good and has a good layout. However, the price is too close to the barcode so it needs to be made smaller or be moved further away. Also, the models need to be styled in a way that suits the magazine better as the colours do not quite fit the colours of the magazine.

Contents Page:
It is a good deign and looks professional. I personally do not feel as though it needs changed. 

Double Page Spread:
The colours of the interview need to be different as there is too much colour on the page. The colours would be better if they were green and black, the colours of the title, so that it suited the magazine better. I would also make sure the spacing of the text is at a even distance away from the images to make it look neater. Also, putting the text into columns would make it look better and more professional.

I respect the constructive criticism my peer gave to me and I will be sure to take this advice on board when I create my final magazine. I feel as though this will help my magazine look better and more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment